If you’re lying awake in bed reading this, we might be able to help.
Phrase of the day at AAPicks HQ is ‘Psychoacoustic principles’. Apparently they are are the basis of Pzizz, a revolutionary app designed to help you sleep.
4.7 out of 5 – App Store
You’re probably aware that the importance of sleeping well can’t be understated. There are the obvious benefits such as feeling better and more energetic. You’re going to look better without the panda eyes too.
But on top of all that, sleeping well is linked to perks such as weight loss, less stress, improved memory, and much more. It’s absolutely essential.
The boffins at Pzizz have developed this game-changing app to help you get the best sleep possible. Their patented system plays a sleep-optimized mix of music, voiceover, and sound effects that quickly quiet your mind. You’ll fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed.
Sceptical? As well you might be. What we can say with confidence is that it does work. Consistently great ratings and endorsements make that difficult to dispute.
“I love Pzizz… Best I’ve used by a mile” – JK Rowling, via Twitter
“[NBA player Roy] Hibbert credits the app for helping cure his insomnia and diminish his postgame dependence on Ambien” – Sports Illustrated
Pzizz at a glance:
- Human-composed, algorithmically remixed sounds optimize getting you to sleep, keeping you asleep, & waking you up feeling refreshed
- Set your listening time for any length up to 24 hours
- Includes the new focus module with music designed to help you get more work done
- Apple Healthkit Integration
- Personalize your sounds over time automatically
- Access advanced features like fadeout timers, custom alarm songs, sleep history tracking, & more
A 3 year subscription to Pzizz Pro has a retail value of $299.99, but we can do a little better. For the next few days you can get the 3 year subscription for just $49.99. Not a high price for curing your sleep woes.
Don’t get caught napping, sign up before the offer expires via the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.