360° is really a one-of-kind theme that integrates a panoramic layout full of options and features that will rock your inner most theme buying desires. The goal for 360° was to offer big, bold imagery, but also preserve traditional blogging layouts, portfolios, and page templates. 360° is fully responsive, fully kick-ass theme that gives the user total control to create, to exhibit, to showcase photography and imagery ranging from the artist or photographer to the local business wanting to showcase their store, from the jeweler who wants to create bold impressions or just the small mom & pop restaurant who wants to offer a tour of their business. The options are nearly unlimited.
- Integrated Panoramic360 Viewer w/ Thumbnails
- Fully Responsive w/ Option to turn off responsiveness
- Custom-built Ajax Portfolio
- jQuery Draggable Gallery
- Masonry Portfolio Option
- Portfolio w/ Filter Option
- Alternative Home Page Template
- All Post Formats (Images, Link, Quote, Gallery, Aside, Audio, Video)
- Multiple Blog Layouts (3 Sidebar Options)
- Pages w/ Featured Audio/Video/Gallery – Unlimited!
- Full Width Backgrounds w/ Parallax Background Options
- Two Image Viewer Slideshow Templates
- Unbranded Theme Options
- 17 Hand-picked google font options for Header & Paragraph (including options for weight)
- 125 Fully Customizable Font (IsoMoon) Icons (Size & Color)
- Facebook Comments System Option (And it’s responsive!)
- 403 Error Template Options
- Under Construction Template – Fully Customizable
- Testimonials Template
- Unique List Shortcodes
- Columns Shortcodes
- Custom Post Types (Panorama/Gallery/Portfolio/Testimonials)
- Custom Posts Slugs/Names Options
- Tons of post options for each post – Background, Sidebars, Social Media, etc.
- Social Media Sidebar Options (Dark or Light) on page/post basis (total control)
- Color Control in Theme Options – Unlimited Color Scheme Options
Translation Ready and Internationalized in 5 Languages
Theme Options Admin
Because it is often requested, here is a snapshot of the admin area of 360:
Lots of Post Options (Full Width Background, Sidebars, Facebook Comments, etc.)
Each post has a variety of options that can be used. Here is an image of some options:
Of course, I’m happy to offer the best support I can. I’ve got a new ticket system working at the moment that is helping the process. Feel free to take advantage of it http://siiimple.ticksy.com/. Also, I will do my best to answer any questions, comments, concerns. Thanks for your patience
First of all, I would like to thank two fabulous (and generous) photographers that allowed me to showcase their work in the display of this theme. Paolo Margari & Kristian Hjelle. Awesome work, and it’s a privilege to be able to have their great work add to the theme.
Also, thanks goes to Liviu Holhos for his great work on the Panoramic Viewer, and his help getting some extra features added on.
360 will continue to be updated and improved over time. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me for future updates.
Oct. 22 - Fixed Twitter Widget issue with Twitter's new API. Oct. 22 - Resolved directional arrows issue on Template 360 template.